Well, you may have heard that we are dealing with bad fires down here right now. It's been a crazy morning, but at the moment we are safe. I'm pretty sure Jana is too. She was forced to evacuate several hours ago. The poor girl can't cut a break (they already lost everything about a month ago when hurricane Ike went through Galveston). Adam is also safe in a testing center somewhere doing tests and the like. I'll be glad when that's over. I just hope he can make it home to us tonight. And yes, I did react on the side of caution and loaded up our car with photos, our hard drive, 72 hr kits, water, clothes, etc. Better safe than sorry I figure. And now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to check which way the fire is heading...

4 comments:
Good picture Dana. You and Jana never cease to amaze me. Whatta a year for both of you.
Ha..Wilson. That was funny.
boo, boo fires, boo
I'm glad you guys are safe from the fires. I feel so bad for Jana and Ben! I think I would be having a mental break down right about now.
Post a Comment