Do you want to come and take my kids for me? Not long...just maybe and hour or so. Long enough for me to take a nap and maybe drink some lemon tea. No, they're not being bad--just themselves, and I've been feeling a bit under the weather. So, if that's okay with you. I'll keep a look out for you. Thanks.
Love, Dana
P.S. You don't mind if Ming Ming comes, too, do you?
3 comments:
Dana, you are so FUNNY. Katelyn was so funny too...she calls me and said...go look on the internet Grandma...and poof, there they were...Katelyn and Zach just smiling at me on the computer. I'm on my way!!! Hope you feel better soon
so cute. so cute. i chuckled to myself as i read this. also, brennan had that same little outfit, but he grew out of it by 1 month...my little chunk
I feel your pain. I wish I had family that was not 2,000 miles away. I will never know what it is like to drop my kid off at a relative's for the day. Oh free babysitting!! What I would give. lol
Post a Comment