Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick Or Treat!

BOO!!
AAAAHHHH! What's that attacking Adam's arm!?!
It is important to get into character before going out on Halloween. Here is Katelyn practicing her "kitty faces" in the bathroom mirror. Scary claws!











Kate: I'm scared of all the monsters.
Daddy: Say "gastroenterologist" and you'll feel better.
Kate: Gastroenterologist.
Daddy: How do you feel?
Kate: Better.
Me and my boys:


The AfterParty

Hope you had a SPOOKY Halloween!

4 comments:

POM Beasley said...

Dana: You are the BEST blogger!! I always know that as a Grandma I can always find my Grandbaby Pooles activities on the internet the next day and not miss any of the CUTENESS and FUN. Katelyn and Zach are so lucky to have a mom and dad who make life so fun and safe and a FAMILY!!!! You can tell they know it by the looks on their faces. Love in the Family is THE BEST....the same spirit you feel in the Temple.....the world can't touch us there unless we let it. Mom

Mary Jo said...

Cute kids! Jack wore that exact same dino costume this year!

The Haney Family said...

I love Kaitlin's faces! So cute! We need to see you guys soon!

Family said...

You have such a cute Family! I am glad you found my blog! It will be nice to see your family and all the fun stuff your doing! Your kids are so cute in their costumes!