Saturday, November 29, 2008

I Love This Man:

I have the best husband ever! Today I am loving him for the fact that when he comes home from work he never looks at the condition of the house and asks the dreaded question: "WHAT did you DO all day?!" Instead he gives me a big hug and a kiss and says "I missed you today." Then he goes and plays with our two kids. Which is another reason why I love him so much. He gave me these:

Zachary:



Katelyn:

Please sir, may I have some more??

2 comments:

Em said...

oh yes, many many more please!!!

POM Beasley said...

The best thing as a parent is to know their kids have wonderful spouses and great kids and that they are bust'n at the seams happy. You are blessed...and that means I am too. I love this picture of you and Adam but am I the only one that when I look at it and look at your left hand, am reminded of Kristin Wiig's Lawrence Welk skit from SNL.