I am really excited for this movie too. The only problem is that Jennifer is going with a bunch of her girlfriends so now I don't know who I will see it with. I guess I will have to take the boys. By the way, that book does have kid friendly hikes too and they range all over from Ventura to South Orange County to Palm Springs. It's a cool little book
I laughed out loud when i saw your post. I am totally counting down the days till I can finally see the movie! I hope it's as good as I'm expecting--did Adam read the books?
I told Adam not to read the books because I was afraid he'd tease me about them. Each book has at least 250 pages of Edward and Bella just saying how much they can't stand to be apart, you know? But Adam is required to watch the movie with me so he can see how wonderful the Cullens are. Did Sam read it?
my Brother Bought my tickets yesterday and Im going 12:05 am showing in SAc ... then after i wake up that afternoon we'll go back to sac to catch the The KINGS game wow it sucks to be me ... YAH RIGHT!! :) IM so exited.. Dana im hopin is as good as the books enjoy!!!
7 comments:
OOOoohhh Dana. I'll meet you in the front row with popcorn on Nov 21st.
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me too!! Love it!
I am really excited for this movie too. The only problem is that Jennifer is going with a bunch of her girlfriends so now I don't know who I will see it with. I guess I will have to take the boys. By the way, that book does have kid friendly hikes too and they range all over from Ventura to South Orange County to Palm Springs. It's a cool little book
I laughed out loud when i saw your post. I am totally counting down the days till I can finally see the movie! I hope it's as good as I'm expecting--did Adam read the books?
I told Adam not to read the books because I was afraid he'd tease me about them. Each book has at least 250 pages of Edward and Bella just saying how much they can't stand to be apart, you know? But Adam is required to watch the movie with me so he can see how wonderful the Cullens are. Did Sam read it?
my Brother Bought my tickets yesterday and Im going 12:05 am showing in SAc ... then after i wake up that afternoon we'll go back to sac to catch the The KINGS game wow it sucks to be me ... YAH RIGHT!! :) IM so exited.. Dana im hopin is as good as the books enjoy!!!
Post a Comment