Zach....you get right over here and give Grandma a BIG smooch you handsome little boy. I am SOOOO proud of your new accomplishment and you're only going to get better. If you were an ice cream cone, I'd lick you....after I gave Katelyn her ice cream cone lick. You have a smile like Uncle Jon....when you smile you win me over for whatever it is you want.
Dana, I do see the crying drool spinorette going from the mouth to the floor in that second picture when you blow it up to big size. Very dramatic on Zach's part. It makes the whole experience much more believable.
4 comments:
Zach....you get right over here and give Grandma a BIG smooch you handsome little boy. I am SOOOO proud of your new accomplishment and you're only going to get better. If you were an ice cream cone, I'd lick you....after I gave Katelyn her ice cream cone lick. You have a smile like Uncle Jon....when you smile you win me over for whatever it is you want.
Man he's cute.
Dana, I do see the crying drool spinorette going from the mouth to the floor in that second picture when you blow it up to big size. Very dramatic on Zach's part. It makes the whole experience much more believable.
Oh, Zach is getting SO cute and big! I bet you guys are so proud of your darling little kids.
Post a Comment