ahhhhh, i LOVE that you took a picture! awesome, just awesome. i haven't seen it yet:-( it's this odd thing i have about movies. i don't mind waiting, i know, so weird. i do the same thing at christmas. i wait until everyone has opened all of their gifts and then i open mine. i was a strange child...
DANA!!! You weren't feeling under the weather yesterday...you just wanted me to come watch the kids so you could get a nap and be refreshed later that night when you went to watch Twilight. Busted. Maggie and Jana and I have made a pack to wait til we're all home here together next week and go watch it on Wednesday. So don't give any details away until then....but was it all we'll expect it to be and more?? Hope you're feeling better. Love the picture and loves ya MAAAAA
Actually, the plans were very last minute. I knew I shouldn't go when I was feeling so tired and rotten, but that is where my irresponsible side took over. Today I am paying for it...trust me. But it was still fun to go. The movie was really good, but tell me what you think about the casting and makeup after you've seen it. I really liked the baseball scene, and I thought Pattinson was a good Edward--even if he doesn't look like the Edward in my mind. Okay, I'm a nerd. I'll stop writing about Twilight riiight...NOW.
Given the chance Dana, I would've joined in on the "irresponsible" side as well. You didn't have a promise to Jana and Maggie to keep you in check. I was just kidding you though....I know you really weren't feeling well and I hope you feel better soon....do you still want me to drive down and watch the kids? Get Katelyn on the phone.
5 comments:
Did you go see it at midnight? How was it? I'm so excited to see it...I'm going next week when we go to Chico!
ahhhhh, i LOVE that you took a picture! awesome, just awesome. i haven't seen it yet:-( it's this odd thing i have about movies. i don't mind waiting, i know, so weird. i do the same thing at christmas. i wait until everyone has opened all of their gifts and then i open mine. i was a strange child...
DANA!!! You weren't feeling under the weather yesterday...you just wanted me to come watch the kids so you could get a nap and be refreshed later that night when you went to watch Twilight. Busted. Maggie and Jana and I have made a pack to wait til we're all home here together next week and go watch it on Wednesday. So don't give any details away until then....but was it all we'll expect it to be and more?? Hope you're feeling better. Love the picture and loves ya MAAAAA
Actually, the plans were very last minute. I knew I shouldn't go when I was feeling so tired and rotten, but that is where my irresponsible side took over. Today I am paying for it...trust me. But it was still fun to go. The movie was really good, but tell me what you think about the casting and makeup after you've seen it. I really liked the baseball scene, and I thought Pattinson was a good Edward--even if he doesn't look like the Edward in my mind. Okay, I'm a nerd. I'll stop writing about Twilight riiight...NOW.
Given the chance Dana, I would've joined in on the "irresponsible" side as well. You didn't have a promise to Jana and Maggie to keep you in check. I was just kidding you though....I know you really weren't feeling well and I hope you feel better soon....do you still want me to drive down and watch the kids? Get Katelyn on the phone.
Post a Comment