Monday, November 24, 2008

The Cutest Video Ever!!

Hi, this is Adam. I stole the keyboard from Dana!!!

Zach and I were playing and laughing together when zach started to laugh at me everytime I would say the word dada. Of course, I would say the word in a funny way. Then I started to try to train him to say dada, so he would say it before mama of course.

He started to repeat me a couple of times, but I wasn't sure if he really was saying that or if it just sounded like it. Anyways, Dana went a grabbed the video camera and gave it to me. We continued to practice and all the sudden Zach said it very clearly. His eyebrows are very expressive here; he was definitely excited and impressed with himself.

2 comments:

Cdmommy3 said...

Dana, I found your blog! Zach is too cute, and smart.

POM Beasley said...

I listen to this over and over, it's so cute. You should be proud.