Free play at MyGym today (and tomorrow). And by free, I mean gratis! The kids had a blast. They were really excited to meet Elmo. He's like a celebrity to them, but when he came out he ended up being huge and creepy-looking and didn't talk. The girl that works there had to pretend like he was whispering things that only she could hear. The pictures crack me up!
The Abominable Snow Elmo. Grrrrr!

This was as close as Katelyn would get. I don't blame her.

Zach didn't know any better, bless his heart.

4 comments:
My grandkids got to meet Elmo!!!!!Can I touch your hand Zach?
That is one scary Giant Elmo!
brennan would have LOVED the giant elmo. he carries his elmo around all over the house.
Hi, this is kind of random, but Brittany Nabrotsky told me to check out her blog about hypnobirthing because I'm considering doing it. I saw that you made a comment about being self-taught and trying it and I wanted to know how that went for you. If I did it, I would most likely self-teach myself as well. You probably think I'm a weirdo for contacting you, but if you could email me at tiffany.bishop@gmail.com and let me know your experience that would be great. (And if somehow i read it wrong and you've never even tried hypnobirthing, sorry!)
Post a Comment