I want this to be me!!
Pleeeeeeaaaaase?
I think LaMar would like that for Christmas. Then he'd never come out of his office. Well, maybe for meals, but that's it.
and i want them to make one for the wii. dream come true, that's what it'd be.
I just want to know to whom is this question directed?
They do make it for the wii, em. It's $249 if you get the Hofner bass and drum kit. I want!!!
Me to!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I think LaMar would like that for Christmas. Then he'd never come out of his office. Well, maybe for meals, but that's it.
and i want them to make one for the wii. dream come true, that's what it'd be.
I just want to know to whom is this question directed?
They do make it for the wii, em. It's $249 if you get the Hofner bass and drum kit. I want!!!
Me to!!
Post a Comment