My first and only experience at Disneyland was when Jack was only 2 months old and I was breastfeeding and it seemed like the employee's didn't like me breastfeeding on benches or at tables. There is one designated breastfeeding area in ALL of Disneyland and it's like they expect you to walk all the way there every 2 hours. And I would always make sure I was completely covered and everything. I just thought it was weird because it is nothing but kids and families and I am feeding my child people!!
People adopt the "every man for himself" instinct once they pass through the Disney gates. It can get a little barbaric. I hate how people think they can cut you off just because you're pushing a stroller. I still need to stick with my group too, you know! Disneyland was CRAZY last night!
brennan went crazy for that picture you used. so true about it being crazy there. i haven't been since high school, so i'm sure i'd have a much different perspective on it now!
I took my daughter and granddaughter a few months ago - very fun day (it was Mia's first time going) but really tiring. So many people in one place! We had a nice experience though - maybe because we had one of the cutest little girls in the world in tow! So many Princesses to see - her head was spinning!
4 comments:
My first and only experience at Disneyland was when Jack was only 2 months old and I was breastfeeding and it seemed like the employee's didn't like me breastfeeding on benches or at tables. There is one designated breastfeeding area in ALL of Disneyland and it's like they expect you to walk all the way there every 2 hours. And I would always make sure I was completely covered and everything. I just thought it was weird because it is nothing but kids and families and I am feeding my child people!!
People adopt the "every man for himself" instinct once they pass through the Disney gates. It can get a little barbaric. I hate how people think they can cut you off just because you're pushing a stroller. I still need to stick with my group too, you know! Disneyland was CRAZY last night!
brennan went crazy for that picture you used. so true about it being crazy there. i haven't been since high school, so i'm sure i'd have a much different perspective on it now!
I took my daughter and granddaughter a few months ago - very fun day (it was Mia's first time going) but really tiring. So many people in one place! We had a nice experience though - maybe because we had one of the cutest little girls in the world in tow! So many Princesses to see - her head was spinning!
Post a Comment