Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Because We All Need To Throw a Tantrum Every Now and Then...


I try to keep all things positive (or at least funny) on this little blog of mine, but for the love!, can I take a moment to talk about something that I dislike?

It's called "student loans". More specifically, the repayment of them.

Because there are so many other things I would rather spend the money on. Like...I don't know...a second car, preschool, retirement...clothes! But that's all I have to say about that.

Anyway...Last night we found last month's payment on our kitchen counter. Apparantly I forgot to mail it out. Once the check goes through there will be significantly less $$ in our account than I thought. I guess this is where faith comes into play...or at least our savings account.

Curse you student loans!!!

Waaaaahhh!


P.S. I have since repented for crying over such trivial things. I just learned that a young mother and family friend lost her battle with cancer yesterday.

Such heartbreaking news sometimes slaps you across the face. Count your blessings, Dana. Enjoy every moment. Live in the present.

My prayers are with your family, Heather.

No comments: