Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

Thanks Desiree!! I had so much fun with you tonight!! I know you probably weren't sure at the time, but I love, Love, LOVE my new haircut. Forgive me if I was GRIPPING the rails of your swivel chair...but I always get that way when my long locks are being chopped. Let's just be glad I wore my Smellamagood because I was sweating! (I tried to play it off...hopefully you didn't notice.)

Hip...
with just a hint of "mom"...
...and a pinch of RockStar!!* This time I'll try not to wait A WHOLE YEAR in between cuts...I promise!

8 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Very stylish!! I like it.

Emily said...

Dana-this is so dang cute! I love it! I remember when I cut my hair short I was sweating too--it's very liberating though! Super cute cut!

Tiffany said...

Your hair looks darling Dana!;)

Em said...

ahhhh, i just cut mine today and posted it!

Shelley said...

cute! I want to see it in person!

Jake & Rachel said...

Nice haircut! You tempt me when I am trying to grow mine out!!

The Pfau's said...

LOVE the new hair!! I have an app this week and can't wait to chop it all off. Doesn't it feel so good!

Maggie Mae said...

Je l'aime. Bon choix.