Friday, May 15, 2009

I Wish I Were...

Today I decided to meet Adam for lunch.
Little did I know we were about to encounter
THE WIENERMOBILE!!Oh, I wish I were an Oscar Mayer wiener,
That is what I really want to be,
'Cause if I were an Oscar Mayer wiener,
Ev'ryone would be in love with me!!
(I'm in love with him!)Zach: That's a BIG wiener!!Katelyn: I don't like wieners!K: But I do like weenie whistles!
(We're holding weenie whistles, if you can't tell)Me: Come inside, it's fun!
Kate: I don't want to go in a wiener!
(She thought it would drive away with her in it.)

In other news...


Did you know Zach is a playa' ?

5 comments:

Shelley said...

I saw it once too but we were on the road and I took a lame picture from far away. Lucky!!

POM Beasley said...

Oh my gosh!!!!How fun. The pictures are so funny. Zach and Katelyn tell all the story. Zach is SO BOY ...they love their wheels AND Katelyn is SO GIRL....so unimpressed. Their faces say it all. I have to laugh. I love your posts.

POM Beasley said...

Zach you look like Tom Sellick in the making

Jake & Rachel said...

Don't you love the weinermobile?! They come to our base all the time and I always make Eli go, I think he's over it too, haha.

Lance&Brittany said...

Zach is a total pimp!! Look at him!!