We are Harry Potter nerds, and today has been a Harry Potter day. We love him! Katelyn told me that there was a pretend Harry Potter sitting next to her on the couch while she watched the movie. I thought I might have squished him, but she assured me he was fine. Apparently he scooted over when I sat down. Phew!!
Did you know that Half-Blood Prince comes out on July 15th? I can hardly wait--and there's nothing like a little Harry and the Potters to get you in a Hogwarts mood. My favorite is "Save Ginny Weasley From the Basilisk". It's been stuck in my head all day.
Enjoy!!
Did you know that Half-Blood Prince comes out on July 15th? I can hardly wait--and there's nothing like a little Harry and the Potters to get you in a Hogwarts mood. My favorite is "Save Ginny Weasley From the Basilisk". It's been stuck in my head all day.Enjoy!!



7 comments:
Awesome music is running through my brain.....Glad to hear it's a Harry Potter love you day and now a scream in my pillow day.
But can't I scream into my pillow while I watch HP? You know, multitask?
You can do whatever you want if it makes you happy. But if you're watching Harry Potter, how can you possibly be in a scream in my pillow mood?
You are so funny!
i'm so ashamed to say i've just lost my potter pizazz. i read the first 6 books with excitement and luster, saw and purchased the movies. when the last book came out.....well, i've never read it. i know, i'm so ashamed....i just haven't had the kick. sob. i'm hoping the movie coming out will rev up my engine again;-)
We are Harry Potter nerds too, I can't wait till the new one comes out.
hi dana!
it's beth:-) it's been a long time, you're blog is great!
yay, two beautiful kids!
Post a Comment