Thursday, May 14, 2009

Today I am Grateful.

Today I am grateful for the times my husband tells me I am a good wife, and I can tell that he means it.

I am grateful for the times that Zachary doesn't bite me while he's nursing (like right now), and I'm grateful to be able to type with one hand.

I am grateful when my daughter tells me "I want to be like you when I grow up." If no one in the world ever tells me those words again it won't matter, because she thinks I am worth emulating, and that means the world to me.

Arrrgh! Zach just bit me! Yeah...I'm really grateful when he doesn't do that.

Another thing I am grateful for: SLEEPING BABIES!

3 comments:

Jake & Rachel said...

she looks so comfy in her car seat! I love it when they conk out in the car!! Peaceful drive home.

Em said...

haha, oh how i'm remembering the first time brennan bit me. luckily he had no teeth at the time. he actually didn't really get any teeth for the entire year! one started coming in around 10 mo., but it took about a month for it to come in and he never really learned to use it until we were done nursing at a year.

love this post dana. it was inspiring. very uplifting. i love the feeling of happiness with a side of reality;-)

The Breakwell Family said...

You are so funny on your blog, Dana. You crack me up. Hey!We are going to be in Cali from June 9-19 and it would be fun to hang out with you guys!