Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Zachary Eve

A year ago today I was in labor--all day (and most of the night before), but it took me a while to realize it.

A year ago today I was nervous. I was a self-taught HypnoBirth-er and I was starting to second-guess myself. Did I prepare well enough? Would I be able to have my baby naturally?

A year ago tonight, Adam rushed me to the hospital. They sent me back home. :-)

A year ago tomorrow Zach was born. Oh happy day!!

Today he took his first step (so proud of my LittleMan)!!

Tomorrow we celebrate his 1st birthday!! I'm very excited!! Hence the exclamation points!!!

**Haha! We just noticed that we're wearing the exact same outfits in this beach picture as we are in our header photo! Zach was in my tummy then, too...just too small to see yet. I love my brown dress...so sad that it's starting to fade and wear out.

1 comment:

Carlson Clan said...

Happy Birthday Zach man!!