"Mother, I love you; mother, I do.
Father in Heaven has sent me to you.
When I am near you, I love to hear you
Singing so softly that you love me, too."
"I see my mother kneeling with our family each day.
Father in Heaven has sent me to you.
When I am near you, I love to hear you
Singing so softly that you love me, too."
"I see my mother kneeling with our family each day.
I hear the words she whispers as she bows her head to pray.
Her plea to the Father quiets all my fears,
And I am thankful...love is spoken here."
* Mother, I Love You and Love Is Spoken Here from the Children's Songbook
Oh...I think I am going to cry. These are the songs that my wonderful Primary children sang in Sacrament meeting today, but I wasn't there to lead them. (Thank you Mari for filling in!!) We were still home with the flu. I didn't get to hear Katelyn sing them either, but that's okay. Today was a perfect day. My wonderful husband and kids made it that way.
* Mother, I Love You and Love Is Spoken Here from the Children's Songbook
Oh...I think I am going to cry. These are the songs that my wonderful Primary children sang in Sacrament meeting today, but I wasn't there to lead them. (Thank you Mari for filling in!!) We were still home with the flu. I didn't get to hear Katelyn sing them either, but that's okay. Today was a perfect day. My wonderful husband and kids made it that way.
I love them so much!!
Mom and Mominlaw, I wish I could have been with you both today. Happy Mother's Day. I love you both!
NieNie, I can't stop thinking about you today. I have a hunch that you are one of the world's best mama's. I hope you had a special day...you deserve it!
Bertha, you too. I hope you feel better soon!
In other news, we're all feeling much better. Katelyn had the strength to lift her head again today (yesterday was a very hard, sad day), and by the end of the day she even wanted to help make dinner. She actually ATE it, too. Here's the best part: nobody threw up!! Once everyone's cha-cha's are over
Mom and Mominlaw, I wish I could have been with you both today. Happy Mother's Day. I love you both!
NieNie, I can't stop thinking about you today. I have a hunch that you are one of the world's best mama's. I hope you had a special day...you deserve it!
Bertha, you too. I hope you feel better soon!
In other news, we're all feeling much better. Katelyn had the strength to lift her head again today (yesterday was a very hard, sad day), and by the end of the day she even wanted to help make dinner. She actually ATE it, too. Here's the best part: nobody threw up!! Once everyone's cha-cha's are over
I will be a very happy woman. So...
...let the deep cleaning begin!!
...let the deep cleaning begin!!
3 comments:
Hi Dana! Thanks for your comment! We're staying in Vegas, just moving across town! Cute shoes!;)
Cute shoes! You can't go wrong shoes as a present! Sounds like you had a pretty good mothers day, despite the flu! I hope you all feel better soon, it's no fun.
How did I get such three beautiful daughters.
Post a Comment