Monday, November 2, 2009

*Yawn*

Right now I am up way too late. I just read my friends blog, about how she met NieNie tonight at the BYU Creamery, buying milk, and how they cried and hugged, and it made me love NieNie even more. There's a special place in heaven for that girl, I tell you.

Now I'm downloading Mendelssohn's Songs Without Words into my iTunes. I like that the songs don't have words or titles, because it leaves more up to your imagination. Anyway, I thought I'd put some Halloween pics on my blog while I waited, but it just finished downloading, so I have no more excuses to stay up. I guess the pictures will have to wait.

If you came here looking for something good to read, you should head on over to Beth's blog. You can read about what an angel NieNie is, even in real life.

NighteeNight!

No comments: