Monday, November 30, 2009

Anthro Love

My friend Genette is talented. So talented it's intimidating. Not that she wants you to be intimidated, of course, but she's amazing--it can't be helped. She designs purses and handbags for a high-end company named Lockheart. Before Lockheart she designed for Isabella Fiore (I liked them better before she left). Her designs have been featured in magazines and carried by celebs.

Here are a couple of purses she designed recently. Anthropologie loved them and ordered them en masse. You can find these in your October and November Anthro catalog. Aren't they gorgeous!



Embroidered Heaths Bag

3 comments:

karen said...

Those are GORGEOUS purses! What an amazing talent!

Emily said...

Tell Genette to hook me up with a purse! I like the first one! :) haha jk...not really.

Dana said...

I like the first one, too! The leather frills are great. And I would LOVE to have the satchel. I would look so bohemian with it slung across my shoulder!