In your small apartment, with no extra room, and walls so thin you can smell if your neighbors are smoking, I would say yes, you're crazy....or else you're deaf from Zach's famous girly scream.
In my defense: It could fit in our living room next to the piano. It's a really small kit...so it can't be too loud. And I can hide the sticks if it gets annoying. Our next door neighbor plays his drum a lot and nobody cares, and our upstairs neighbors have been yelling at each other and banging things every night. After all that noise, plus all my piano playing, it think an innocent little drum kit would fit right in.
YES! haha, my parents got my little brother a drum set when he was young and (15 years later) they still wish they never had! My Dad even plays the electric guitar and my Mom thinks the drums are worse.
8 comments:
In one word...
YES!
YES IT DOES!!!
I also wonder how your neighbors would feel about it?! haha
In your small apartment, with no extra room, and walls so thin you can smell if your neighbors are smoking, I would say yes, you're crazy....or else you're deaf from Zach's famous girly scream.
In my defense: It could fit in our living room next to the piano. It's a really small kit...so it can't be too loud. And I can hide the sticks if it gets annoying. Our next door neighbor plays his drum a lot and nobody cares, and our upstairs neighbors have been yelling at each other and banging things every night. After all that noise, plus all my piano playing, it think an innocent little drum kit would fit right in.
"What...I can't hear you"......does this mean I can take back Beatles Rock Band then?
Oh yeah... you're crazy, all right. But what a fun Santa you make!
yes, yes it does.
YES! haha, my parents got my little brother a drum set when he was young and (15 years later) they still wish they never had! My Dad even plays the electric guitar and my Mom thinks the drums are worse.
Post a Comment