Saturday, November 28, 2009

Vintage Love


We didn't do much today, what with the kids so sick and all, but I did have the chance to go with my mom and Katelyn to the Orland craft fair. Katelyn had a blast. She went from vendor to vendor, touching every piece of jewelery and interesting craft. She would've bought it all if she could...even the wooden snowman in the camouflage scarf that read, "Proud to Serve".

I fell in love with the old fashioned wooden cars, trucks, trains and planes. They were handmade and painted by a cute old man who was there with his adorable old wife, selling their adorable toys. I loved it all! Katelyn chose a Red Baron fighter plane for herself and I chose a blue logging truck for Littleman, with real (mini) logs.

They both love their new toys...




...but I still think I love them more!

1 comment:

Em said...

brennan would go CRAZY for those!!!!!!