Yesterday I was listening to the radio and I heard the new Death Cab song from the New Moon soundtrack. It got me a bit excited for the release of the next silly teenage vampire romance movie.
Dana, I am so ready for the next movie. I should've booked a $50 round trip ticket on the Southwest special last night to come down and watch it with you when it comes out....oh man.... why wasn't I thinking.
4 comments:
Dana, I am so ready for the next movie. I should've booked a $50 round trip ticket on the Southwest special last night to come down and watch it with you when it comes out....oh man.... why wasn't I thinking.
Yes, I'm excited too. : D
i am trying not to think about it so that i can be as patient as possible;-)
I have to admit, I am!;)
Post a Comment