What a sporty family! You write in such a fun way it is infectious, makes me want to go jogging myself. Actually having just got in the door from an 8 hour nursing shift I might just pass on the physical exercise and have a nice cup of tea while I enjoy reading some more of your blog! Have a good weekend, G
My biggest regret was not seeing you and the kids at the finish cuz you deserved the recognition of being the BEST cheering crew EVER but my brain was deplete of endorphins and the best function I could come up with was left/right, left/right for just a few more strides to the finish line. Otherwise I would've grabbed Kate and Zach and carried them across...one in each arm!!!! Next marathon....that's what I'll do...so come watch me one more time...you little cheerer you.
2 comments:
What a sporty family! You write in such a fun way it is infectious, makes me want to go jogging myself. Actually having just got in the door from an 8 hour nursing shift I might just pass on the physical exercise and have a nice cup of tea while I enjoy reading some more of your blog! Have a good weekend,
G
My biggest regret was not seeing you and the kids at the finish cuz you deserved the recognition of being the BEST cheering crew EVER but my brain was deplete of endorphins and the best function I could come up with was left/right, left/right for just a few more strides to the finish line. Otherwise I would've grabbed Kate and Zach and carried them across...one in each arm!!!! Next marathon....that's what I'll do...so come watch me one more time...you little cheerer you.
Post a Comment