Long time, no blog.
But, if I had been blogging...
...I probably would have written about how our friends, the Haneys, came down for some Disney Halloween fun. This is the only picture we took that day. Sorry, no Haneys.
(She's definitely taller than last year.)
2008, 3 feet 2009, 3 1/2 feetZach couldn't stand up last year, but this year he's about 3 feet.
...And California Adventures
"Gimme an R!"
...Or how we made more Harry Potter cupcakes. The ones with green eyes are from the books, and the one with blue eyes is from the movies.
...Or the monkeys at the zoo...sorry, no pics.
...I might've also blogged pictures of Tim McGraw on the Today show, because the kids decided to sing along...so cute!
I most definitely would NOT have blogged about how Katelyn has been grounded from TV and playdates all week for saying things like "You're not my mom anymore!", and (dare I repeat it?)... "I hate mommy!", and for being a stinker in general. Tough times! I wasn't expecting to hear anything like that for at least 10 more years. Please tell me this is just a phase??
Please??
3 comments:
It is just a phase. But please don't punish us along with Katelyn though cuz I've missed your blogs....or is your blog-less-ness just a phase you're going through?
Bloglessness; may or may not be a phase. We'll see...
Definately a phase. Wait until her next boo-boo or nightmare. She'll remember in a hurry who her mom is. Hard not to take it personally though, isn't it?
Post a Comment