Today we drove to St. George. I sat the whole way there in the tiny back, back seat of the Explorer, surrounded by gigantic strollers and luggage. I hope nobody noticed me trying to get in and out during pit stops. I was like a contortionist...but less skillful and less graceful. It wasn't pretty!
We ate lunch/dinner at The Pizza Factory near Washington, UT. Or maybe it's really considered St. George...I don't know. The bottom line is: It was delish! The HUGE salad bar alone would have been enough, but then they brought us gourmet pizzas and seasoned bread sticks on real sticks. I never knew I could eat so much! The owner was awesome. He picked up our tab because he was friends with Adam's brother (who was also with us) way back when. He even gave all the kids fancy lolipops on the way out. It was seriously nice of him. I highly recommend The Pizza Factory in Washington (or St. George), Utah. And if you go, be sure to order the breadsticks. They're amazing!
Please enjoy these pictures of Katelyn, who was so impressed by the food and atmosphere, she was inspired to conduct imaginary music with one of the bread stick sticks. She looks pretty professional if you ask me...and my opinion counts--I hold a DEGREE in music.
Okay, honestly, I'm just biased. My lowest grade EVER was in conducting. May I present...
Katelyn Tilson Thomas:
2 comments:
Your kids are darling! Love St. George & love the breadsticks at the Pizza Factory! Such a fun place to take the kiddos! Yum!!
I've only been to the Pizza Factory once when visiting family in UT but it really is that good!
Post a Comment