Thursday, March 12, 2009

Spring to Life. Please...

Is it Spring yet? It sure feels like it. And to welcome Mother Spring, Katelyn and I picked up some flower seeds. Nothing fancy. Just a couple short-lived bulbs. Because at this point in my life, watering plants ranks right up there with cleaning the fish tank on my list of things I'd rather not do.

But that's another story.

Katelyn checks on her plants everyday (I really hope they're not duds) while they incubate in a dark cupboard. Please send your good vibes to our flowers. I've heard it makes a difference. And with me as their gardener, these flowers are going to need all the help they can get. Here's what they'd say if they could talk:

3 comments:

POM Beasley said...

This is great because Katelyn has a lesson on plants coming up in Sunbeams ....in fact this coming Sunday as I look at the lesson manual if you're on the same schedule as us...so she is going to be SOOOO in tuned with the teacher on this one. She'll think this is great. And she'll probably come home with a little cup with a seed planted in it to add to your collection of your Oh-Please-Grow Garden. Oh Yeah!!

POM Beasley said...

P.S. I really think these plants will grow because from your last post we learned that Katelyn not only has a green thumb, but she has green hands....two of them.

Michael said...

I think you should do it. You would look really good like Natalie Portman