Friday, March 6, 2009

Birds and Bees

Katelyn: Why do boys and girls go to the bathroom in different bathrooms?

Me: Because boys and girls aren't supposed to see each other's private parts...Until they're married.

Kate: Are you married?

Me: Yes.

Kate: To daddy?

Me: Yes.

Kate: So daddy gets to look at your private parts?

(I guess I walked right into that one.)

4 comments:

POM Beasley said...

How funny....and the picture combined makes it the ultimate. You are great Dana. Thanks for sharing.

Em said...

BAAAAAAAAAAAA!

stacy said...

Oh that's hilarious Dana! So many exciting things to experience w/ children. We can't wait but there are some things (especially about boys) I've made Ryan promise he has responsibility to deal with. ah it will be fun!

Jana said...

I think that is one of my favorite pictures of Katelyn. She looks like an angry grandma, in a cute way.