You know that feeling when you suddenly realize that it's been too quiet for too long?
It's always interesting to see what your kid was up to that they had to be so sneaky.
Today we caught Katelyn green-handed.
P.S. Notice her haircut? I think I butchered her bangs. She kept lifting her eyebrows up and down and it threw me off. Oh well, I imagine they'll grow back.
4 comments:
Just tell everyone she cut them herself...that's what I would do. And they'll say, "Oh, well she did pretty well".
so what is that green stuff????!!!!
It's the green marker that I was using to make my primary props that morning. I was in such a hurry I left it out. Big mistake. I'm still finding green around the house where she touched stuff.
Quiet for too long is never a good sign! But I usually let it go because I relish the silence. I had a bang mishap myself a few months ago and yeah, it does grow out :)
Post a Comment