Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Godspeed Littleman Zach

I sometimes like to call Zach my Littleman. I give credit for that name to my classy little sister, Maggie. She masterminded the Godspeed Littleman Zach mix, and it is all I listened to for at least a whole month after Zachary was born. Each song was chosen with love and purpose and the result is magical. Here it is:

Godspeed: Dixie Chicks
Going Whichever Way The Wind Blows: Pete Droge
Mother Nature's Son: The Beatles
Lullaby: Jack Johnson
First Day of My Life: the Bright Eyes
The Past and the Pending: The Shins
Forever Young: Youth Group
Something: Jim Sturgess
Each Coming Night: Iron & Wine
Lullaby: Dixie Chicks
Across The Universe: Jim Sturgess
Passenger Seat: Death Cab
Three Little Birds: Bob Marley
Crosses: Jose Gonzalez
Shoot The Moon: Norah Jones
La ou je suis nee - Camille
Boats and Birds - Gregory and the Hawk
Kathy's Song - Simon & Garfunkel
Can't Go Back Now - The Weepies
Forever Young - Bob Dylan


Thanks again Maggie. I love you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I call my guys my little men too! They are little men with their unique personalities and strong wills....sometimes a bit too strong. haha. I have never even heard of star fruit. Where do you get it? I know you live in Cali where the produce is amazing, but I wonder if I could find it here in little Rhode Island. Have a great rest of the week...the weekend is so close I can taste it!

Em said...

okay, GORGEOUS picture of you and zach. i hope it frammed on your wall!

POM Beasley said...

Dana: This picture is beautiful. Inspiration from the photographer and inspiration from the music mixer to show honor to our Littleman Zach.

Tiffany said...

Darling picture Dana! Your little man is so cute!;)