Yes. Everyone dies sometime.
Mommy, how do you die?
Well, usually people die if they get really sick or get hurt really bad. And a lot of times people die because they get too old.
Oh. Mommy I am getting older, aren't I?
Yes, everyone is getting older.
Mommy, will you hold me when I die?
Yes. If I’m there I will hold you.
Mommy, is dying scary?
No. Dying is not scary because when you die you go to be with Jesus.
But Jesus is up in the sky. And I don’t have any wings. How can I die without any wings?
Honey, you don’t need any wings to get to Jesus. When you die your spirit will go wherever he is.
Oh.
And then she went off to finish watching High School Musical 3. Later she came back.
Mommy, make sure you die and make sure you hold me. And make sure Daddy holds Zachy when he dies, too.
Okay, we will.
(Should I be concerned about this?)
2 comments:
love it.
What a sweet little, innocent girl. I am sure that I have lots of conversations to look forward to as Keegan gets older.
Hey, we are coming down to California in the beginning of July for about a week or so and we would love to see you guys, k?!
Post a Comment