Monday, December 28, 2009

Winter Beach Days

SoCal winter beaches can be a lot like NorCal summer beaches, therefore I love them just as well. Here we are at Crystal Cove in SoCal wintery weather.

Kate has my beach personality:

Be afraid of everything...

...and run from giant waves.

J/K. They were actually very small.

"I've seen bigger waves in a toilet, bro."

*This North Shore quote was brought to you by Adam

Zach has his dad's beach personality:
Be afraid of nothing.

Finally, Katelyn got a little adventurous.

Daddy had to come rescue her.

As we were leaving, the sun came out.

It was a nice photo op.


Happy Birthday Mom!

We wish you were here!!

2 comments:

POM Beasley said...

This looks birthday-licious. I love you Poole Crew!!

Emily said...

What nice pictures! :)

I found your blog while hopping from one to another.

Have a happy New Year!

Peace.