Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,

I didn't sit on your lap this year, but I hope you still got my Christmas wish. Every night and day I dream of playing Beatles Rock Band. I picture myself drumming along with Ringo to songs like Help!, Twist and Shout and Come Together. I dream of harmonizing with John and Paul to songs like In My Life, The Magical Mystery Tour, Hey Jude and I'll Follow the Sun. George, I don't really dream of being you, but I am looking forward to Something.

Santa, I hope you make my Christmas dreams come true. I've tried to be really good this year.

Love, Dana

P.S. Katelyn really wants a Mulan princess doll and I think Zach wants an Elmo, but I'm sure you already knew that.

Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

The Haney Family said...

Hey! Are you coming up for Cmas? We have rock band lego and it's sooo fun! come over and play w/ us! Merry Christmas!

Carlson Clan said...

Yeah, if you're coming to Chico and you want a preview of Beatles Rock Band you can soooo come over and play with us! We love it!

POM Beasley said...

You must BELIEVE!!

Gina said...

Ho Ho Ho!
I hope you have been a good girl and Santa makes all your dreams come true!
And if he does can you please blog some photos of Dana the songstress in action in the New Year!