Aren't I so festive with my copy of Handel's Messiah in the background? Anyway, for the holidays I am giving away two McDonald's Hot Chocolates! How fun! FYI, they are only valid at participating restaurants in Utah, and parts of Nevada and Wyoming. (Trust me, if I could use them here in California I already would have.) If you live in those areas or might be headed that way, leave a comment before midnight on New Year's Eve and you just might win. Yay! Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!
Love, Dana
2 comments:
Do you think they might work in Australia?!
I hope someone is reading your blog from a participating state. Either that or you may have a new blogger friend making a very long and expensive trip to visit you just for a free hot chocolate!
ooo ooo ooo, i live in utah AND i love hot chocolate! pick me!!!
Post a Comment