Monday, December 21, 2009

Things That Made Me Laugh Today

I laughed when I got a message from my mom that she was in Forks, WA, home of teenaged vampire romance, and that she just saw Jacob run across the road...whatever that means. I didn't even know she was out of town. I want pictures.


I laughed when I walked in the room and Katelyn announced "Look, mommy! I'm coloring with Zachy!" At first I didn't laugh. I said "Awww, that's nice!" I laughed when I noticed that she had only allowed him to color with the white crayon (because it wouldn't show up) and she was hoarding all the other colors away from him.


I laughed during "The Sing-Off" when Ben Folds played piano with his elbows and stepped on the keys. It was awesome!


I laughed when Jeff Bridges told this joke on Leno:


"What is invisible and smells like worms?"


While you ponder that question, here is a pic of Katelyn hoarding the coloring crayons.

Okay, back to the joke.

Q: What is invisible and smells like worms?

A: A bird fart!

Adam also laughed at that one, and then we called our friends to re-tell it.


Fun times!

2 comments:

Emily said...

haha--that joke just made me laugh! thanks for that.

POM Beasley said...

Funny Day....sweeping the clouds away.....When Dad and I were driving into Forks, right before the city limits, a wolf ran across the road right in front of our car and I go to Dad....Do you think it was Jacob????!!!!! Is that an omen or what. Only in Forks.