Thursday, February 19, 2009

Every Rose Has Its Thorns

A crazy lady has my cell phone and all my contact information. She has been calling people on my contact list and is trying to get information out of them. Or just asking random, bizarre questions that are none of her bizzness. She doesn't want to return my phone or anything. Just trying to live my life, I guess. Creepy!

Anyway, the list is about 2 1/2-5 years old, so if you think you might have been in my contacts during that time, be on the look out. She's been identifying herself as "Rose" and calling from a (562) are code. She has information ranging from phone #s, home addresses, Email addresses and birthdays. Sorry!

I have no idea what she wants and the phone company and police can't do much about it unless she continues to harrass people or tries doing anything else otherwise illegal.

So, if you get a call from Crazy Rose, please let me know. Thanks!

2 comments:

POM Beasley said...

I'm going after her like a firefly to the light, like a pitbull to a stray cat, like a bull after the crazy people in the running of the bulls. Your dad may not be Liam Neeson but your mom is and nobody messes with my babies.

Emily said...

Yikes! Thanks for warning me...I have not yet heard from Crazy. Strange what some people think of doing.