Monday, February 23, 2009

The L.A. Zoo

It was a beautiful day at the LA Zoo last weekend. Not too sunny, but not too cold. We went with our friends Adam and Marlene. Katelyn was excited to be able to call someone "Adam" because we always make her say "Daddy" to our Adam. She thinks they must be twins since they have the same name. Anyway, Adam and Marlene will be leaving us in just a few short months. Sad but true. They will be moving on to bigger and better things. Oh well...just as long as they come back for Disneyland every once in a while.

And now...on with the zoo.

Here is Zachy with the sea lions...or are they seals? Look closely and you can see one of them swimming out from behind Zach's right ear.

That didn't sound quite right...but I think you know what I mean. Me: "Which were your favorite animals?"
Kate: "The ZEBRAS!!"Me: "What was the best part about the zoo?"
Kate: "BRADEN!!" Getting crazy in the photo booth.Goodbye giraffe! It was fun hanging out with you!

1 comment:

POM Beasley said...

I love these kids!!They're just too dang cute.