Thursday, January 1, 2009

Photo Shoot

*Disclaimer*
The only people who will want to see this post are Katelyn, myself, and possibly my mom, who sometimes laughs at wierd things. If anyone else dares to read on...don't say I didn't warn you.
It's not that cool.

Aunt Maggie was Katelyn's inspiration for this photo shoot. Katelyn is the photographer. I am the model. We're not ready for America's Next Top Model yet, but we're working on it. Basically, here's how it went:
"Mommy, act like a fish."













"Now be like a shark."










"Now use a wipe." (Do you ever get really excited about wiping something? I do.)








"Now play the piano."











"Now be like Barack Obama's dog."








"Now be Katelyn."











"Now be silly."












"Now be Barack Obama's telephone."

"Now be a pirate." AAaargh!
This is me signing off...Or am I about to wipe Zachary's bottom??

3 comments:

Em said...

lol, that is all.

POM Beasley said...

Ilaughed....you can always count on me. Thanks Katelyn for that great photo shoot

Maggie Mae said...

I can't believe I inspired something so great. I am some kind of wonderful. And Mrs. J better watch out for you guys, because you are so ANTM material.