Friday, February 26, 2010

The Winter Games


Tonight Katelyn asked if I would buy her a "Russian" four-man bobsled for her birthday. Later, she asked if I would buy her skis. We were really enjoying watching the Olympics, but I decided to put her to bed before she could ask me for a pair of speed skates!

Congrats to all the athletes!

2 comments:

Gina said...

What a feisty little girl! Way better than her asking you for a Barbie doll I guess!!! I'll keep an eye out for her name in the future Winter Olympics.....

karen said...

I love that story. Tell her that Brother Norman has always wanted a bobsled too. It truly is one of his goals to have a ride in one. His first wish was to drive a dogsled team and we fulfilled that one. Now I guess we'll have to go to Park City and buy him a ride.