Monday, February 8, 2010

Oops!


Zachary had his first taste of gum today.

Silver paper and all!

Does it really take a YEAR for gum to pass through your system,
or is that just something grown-ups tell kids to scare them?

What about silver paper?


P.S. Valentine's giveaway here!

4 comments:

Gina said...

I was told as a kid that the chewing gum would stick to your guts and NEVER come out. Gareth swallowed a metal magnet ball from his magnetix set last month. He was too scared to tell me. Then I went to clean the bathrooms one day and found it in the toilet! He had tried and tried to flush it away with no success. I told him never ever to swallow a magnet again or I would use him to stick the credit card bill to the fridge...!

Emily said...

I love that you took a picture of it!
You're awesome.

karen said...

I never cared how long it took to digest - just don't fall asleep with it and get it in your hair! (It's really really hard to get out of long hair...)

threeboogers said...

You should right in to mythbusters and see if they can "prove" it.

I sent you an email, I need one more thing from you.