Thursday, April 9, 2009
I'm Feeling Pink Today
I made a few changes to my template. Did you notice? I'm really excited about learning how to make the middle of my blog white. Now I can make my background whatever color I want without worrying about wether it will match my pictures. Like today, I'm feeling pink. I never could have done that before with my solid background. It would have looked disgusting. Also, when I was messing around with my HTML codes I accidentally did something else that I am in love with. I made my posts wider without messing up my main heading photo--a photo that I love...except that Zach isn't in it. Well, he was in my tummy. Does that count? Anyway, I'm not sure how I did it, but there it is. And all my other side stuff is not lost, just changed. You can find it all the way down at the bottom, where I placed it safe and sound. I'm feeling so empowered. I can't wait to learn more about HTML!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I want to widen my margins; I hate the skinny margins....share your secret, but do these pants make my margins look wider???
I love you Dana!
ahhh, i painted my toes pink two days ago! what is it about spring and easter that makes me want to do that. i've never done it before, but went straight to the store for some pink polish. i love that you blog is now pink:-)
love the new background. How did you widen the posts? That always bugged me about blogger. I made my own template when I first started my blog but then when I got sick of it, I decided it was wayyy too much work to rewrite a new one. I'm not HTML or CSS savvy, so I gave it up. You must be good at it!!
Rachel, you're the one who must be good at it if you wrote a whole template! I really don't know anything about HTML. I have one of the blogger templates, but I fiddled with it a little bit. I used the tips on Cutest Blog on the Block. Widening the posts was a total accident. I was writing a code for something else, but I accidentally left off a keystroke. Something about it made my margins wider.
I've never talked about computer stuff like this before. I feel like I sould join the Geek Squad...except that I don't actually know what I'm talking about!
Post a Comment