Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Eleven

Zach's 11 month photo shoot didn't go as well as expected today. Apparently he's old enough now to realize that sitting on top of the little piano is not a very safe place for him to be. That's great for Zach and his self-preservation, but not so great for the frame-ability of today's photos. Nearly every picture is of him looking freaked out and crying, with his body pressed up against the wall. This is the only picture where he doesn't look like he's crying, but he's still clinging to the wall. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow.
After Zach was done, Katelyn insisted on getting her picture on the piano, too. Except she didn't do such a great job of staying ON it!
Then she said it was my turn. Thank goodness my J-Lo booty didn't break the piano. I only have one more picture to go before Zach's 1st year of photos at the piano is completed. I can't believe how quickly this year has passed!

4 comments:

Maggie Mae said...

Your hair looks good. And Renee says that you should have Zach take pictures next to the piano every year until he is 18 so you should think about that.

Dana said...

Does she mean the little piano or the regular-sized one? I'm not sure if the little one will last that long!

Jake & Rachel said...

I love this idea, so cute. I always wished I stayed on top of the monthly pictures.

POM Beasley said...

I love Zach's picture....just want to eat him like yesterday's spilt Cheerios. Love Katelyn's new hairdo. Love your pose you cute little Momma you. I agree with Maggie that he should have his yearly picture by this little piano til he's 18 so just remember these can be purchased on Ebay if this one doesn't make to that 18th birthday. Maybe one year with him popping up from behind it...one year with it on his head...one year in his lap....