Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Adam is at work...we are texting our hopes and dreams. At least I am. He is mainly working. Katelyn is with grandma, Zach is asleep, the house is (relatively) clean, and me...I am eating chocolate ice cream with a HUGE spoon, listening to a band that sounds like Radiohead on my new Shuffle. Just waiting for my next student to arrive. The quiet is a nice break after a few crazy days. Did I mention I got a gorgeous new purse for my birthday? And yesterday I watched Littleman get rammed by a black sheep in the petting zoo? He's okay, so I don't feel guilty saying that it was funny. Plus I learned a secret that makes me really happy. Little things sometimes make the day really pleasant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Did she say she was listening to her "new shuffle".....???!!!! Maybe my gift wasn't for naught after all. Listen on Dana, you make me feel better when you do.
P.S. Question: Did Zach ram the sheep back?
Enjoy your shuffle. It sounds like you are in heaven! You deserve it!
Well done!
Happy Birthday. late!
Post a Comment