For years Adam has been wanting a waterproof camera so he and his friends can get good surfing pictures. I finally gave in and got him one for Father's Day a few weeks ago. (It was on sale at Costco!) I totally surprised him. He was kind of like a kid on Christmas. Here are some of the pics he and his friend took on their first day out with the camera.
8 comments:
Cool gift Dana....Cool pictures Adam....perfect match. Having a "kid at Christmas" experience is the best.
what the neck, that's cool...is it digital???
Gnarly!
Those are awesome... what kind of camera is it?
Great photos! We got a free waterproof case with a Fuji camera last year. The best toy EVER! It is so good to be able to take photos with a wetter perspective. Enjoy!
Tara, it's a Fujifilm Finepix XP10. 12mp, 5x optical. It's a good camera for the price and has some cool features, but I'm not in LOVE with it. There are some detailed reviews on Amazon if you're interested.
so cool!!!
so cool
Post a Comment