Recent Granny quote:
"I'm still perkin' but I'm runnin' out of steam."
Granny, I love that you have been around to watch so many generations grow up. I love to visit you and hear your stories over and over again. I hope you will be around to see my kids grow up. Is it possible to live that long? But I've always had this feeling that you will never die. I hope that you don't. Is that selfish? I know that you are excited to "get your wings," but things won't seem the same when you are gone. But since you will eventually have to leave us, just promise me that when you do, you will say hello to Grandad and Grandpa and Uncle Tim for me. I know you miss them like crazy, and I miss them too.
Granny, I love that you have been around to watch so many generations grow up. I love to visit you and hear your stories over and over again. I hope you will be around to see my kids grow up. Is it possible to live that long? But I've always had this feeling that you will never die. I hope that you don't. Is that selfish? I know that you are excited to "get your wings," but things won't seem the same when you are gone. But since you will eventually have to leave us, just promise me that when you do, you will say hello to Grandad and Grandpa and Uncle Tim for me. I know you miss them like crazy, and I miss them too. I wish I could be with you today to celebrate and sing Happy Birthday to you.
You are one amazing Granny and
I LOVE YOU BUSHELS!
Happy Birthday
Love, Dana
2 comments:
awwww, i LOVE her red hat, so cute! grandmas are the bestest!
thanks for the tear fest...sheesh! what a sweet post.
Post a Comment