Today was one of those perfect days.
I got an early Christmas present from one of my dearest friends. She took Katelyn and I (and her two daughters) to a performance of the Nutcracker. It was the most enjoyable Nutcracker performance I can remember...for a couple of reasons. 1. The company (I love Bertha's family like my own). 2. Katelyn loved it, and that made me happy. 3. It was condensed (to cater to the children). 3. In between each scene they explained what was about to happen (also for the kids). 4. Santa was there.





After the ballet we ate lunch at South Coast Plaza...
Then we were off to a recital that one of Bertha's daughters was playing in. Zach and Adam came along as well. All of the performers did an excellent job. I got a couple of pics before my camera batteries died.
Then we were off to a recital that one of Bertha's daughters was playing in. Zach and Adam came along as well. All of the performers did an excellent job. I got a couple of pics before my camera batteries died.
Afterwards Katelyn went back to Bertha's house for an impromptu play date. Adam and I jumped on the opportunity to get some Katelyn-free Christmas shopping done. It was wonderful! And we got a good chunk of our shopping over with, so I am stoked.
Thank you Bertha for such a perfect day!
2 comments:
so much fun!
Was the set as good as Dad's?
Post a Comment