We are creatures of habit (at least on the 4th of July). We wake up early to do a Fun Run, we attend a flag raising ceremony, then go eat pancakes or french toast. If we can, we take a swim and have a BBQ, but every year (without fail) we go to the same park with the same people and watch the same fireworks year after year. I love it!!! The kids run around and act crazy until the sun goes down. And this year, thanks to Red Vines and gummy worms, they ran around 4x as fast and 4x as crazy (if my calculations are correct). The fireworks were wonderful as ever, and the finale was over the top. It was like that wolf scene in Twilight that caused seizures in the audience, so I closed my eyes a little. These are a few of the pictures of the kids acting like goof-balls,
so happy to be together with cousins and such. And can I just say it was next to impossible to get a shot of Littleman standing still!!
Happy 4th everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment