Thursday, July 5, 2012
Girls Nights at Sara's
I love love LOVE these girls and the nights we have been able to share together. It was probably two or three years ago that I first started coming to these girl's nights at Sara's (far left). When we first started, I think I hardly knew most of these girls, but somehow I was invited...probably by Crysta (green shirt) who is always coordinating fun stuff! We mostly laugh and sometimes cry. We almost always eat. I couldn't have imagined how much would have changed in everyone's lives since then, or the many changes soon to come. I imagine this was probably our last girl's night at Sara's (at least in California), but with these girls no matter the time and distance, I'm sure we will have no trouble picking it up where we left off. I wish all my love and all the best to these ladies. I'm excited to see where life takes them all. I am so grateful that they are my friends!! Thank you ladies! <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment