Tonight as I ran out the door I realized I would probably be a few minutes late to a lesson. I hopped in the car and took off. I hit a green light, and another...and another. Holy cow, they just kept coming! I drove to the appointment, hitting ALL green lights. Instead of being a few minutes late I was a few minutes early. What luck!
On the way home I counted the lights. Just so I could share this accomplishment with others.
There were EIGHTEEN!
ALL green.
I know. I couldn't believe it either.
Driving home, I thought of my hometown. The whole town had zero stoplights. I never had to worry about hitting a red light until I was in high school, when they finally put one up near downtown. At the time it was kind of fun. A novelty really. (Besides almost failing my driver's exam for running a yellow.)
But obviously, after living here for five years, the novelty is gone.
4 comments:
Holy Smokes! That's truly incredible!
best feeling. only place in utah where that is possible is on 600 south. never gotten to fish taco tuesday so fast in my life, lol.
That truely is a gift. So just so you know, I didn't think about taking a picture of what happend to me until I saw your comment. Now I wish I would have taken a picture of it before I got the dentist to fix it up. And just so you know, I probably would have not blogged about that. I don't want my mom to freak out. That is if you were asking for a picture of what I think you were asking of.
Did you use the force or something, cause that just doesn't happen...can you teach me how to do that?
Post a Comment