July the Eleventh.
Free Slurpee Day.
Better yet...my B-Day!!
I have not yet come to terms with my new age, so let's not dwell on it. I'll just say that it's the first number that sounds old. Not old old, but no longer youthful.
Did you guess it?
No?
Good!
Here is a picture of my birthday dinner!! Broccoli beef, orange chicken, some other kind of chicken and chow mein!
Adam slaved over the meal.
Huh? What's that? You can see a take-out box in the background?
Oh well...it's the thought that counts.
Katelyn and Zach had fun playing Lady and the Tramp with a chow mein noodle.
I think tonight Zach will have "the noodle dream".
SkaDoosh!
Thanks for a great birthday!
You guys are the best!!
9 comments:
mmm that makes me really hungry!
happy birthday!
Happy birthday!!
Happy Birthday Dana!
But wait, I want to see a picture of the new bed and the clean bedroom!!
ha...the Noodle Dream...hiLARious
I want some of that cake
Ooh! Come visit and we'll get some more! I'm looking for any excuse to have some more of that chocolate cake!
I hope you had a Happy Birthday!!!
Post a Comment